Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Here They Come, There They Go...

cartoon from www.weblogcartoons.com

Cartoon by Dave Walker.

Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog atWe Blog Cartoons.

On my links list is "Cartoon Church." I click there regularly and occasionally follow links from Dave Walker's site. It's good to get an Anglican spin on life now and then.

There are lots of Episcopal churches near mine. It would be an easy commute from my home to at least eight congregations and just a little further to eight more. I have been at St. Anne's since Advent I, 1989. It happens to be the Episcopal church closest to my house and I'm lucky to have found a spiritual home. In the 18 years I've worshiped at St. Anne's, people have left and people have arrived.

There is a third group that goes unseen in the cartoon.
It's the group that stays.

1 comment:

susan said...

Thanks for being part of that STAYing group. And look at your fancy shmancy blog! How did I miss it before? Hugs to you.