Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I've Been Tagged! Watch Out!

I came home this afternoon to find my postage- stamp-sized yard full of these signs and purple ribbons. The little sign on the right informed me that I'd been "tagged" by the Herndon High School Relay for Life Team Purple R.A.I.N. (Raising Awareness In the Neighborhood.)


The flyer on the door reads:
Tag, you're it!
The baton has been passed to you at the request of [my friend].
*For a suggested $10 donation,
we will remove these signs from your yard.
*For a suggested $15 donation,
we will place them in the yard of your choice.
*For a suggested $20 donation,
we will place them in a yard of your choice AND you will be protected from being tagged again!

I've chosen the $20 option... someone will find out whose yard will be purple next! :-)

No comments: