Friday, April 06, 2007

Six Cousins and an Uncle

I'm back from a trip to Houston. Nope, I didn't go to the Johnson Space Center or Ima Hogg's house. Instead, I spent time with these folks! I regularly spend time with my cousin Ginny and I also get to see my Uncle Mel when he comes out from the state of Washington. The four guys across the back are another story, however.

From left to right are my cousins Henry, Mike, David and Steve. David is my age. The last time I had seen him was 27 years ago! It had been even longer since I'd seen the other three guys. Aren't they a handsome bunch? The fellows are the sons of my Aunt Amy and Uncle Gene who live in Houston. Ginny and I flew in from the Washington, DC area, Mel flew in from NW Washington state and we had a wonderful time sharing old family memories. (Aunt Amy and I shared a few beers, too!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks like a real rowdy group!