Sunday, November 13, 2011

Checking In!

I got a message the other day that someone had left a comment on a blog post! Wow! Someone is still reading my dormant blog? I'm so awful at keeping up a with journals, diaries, blogs.

While talking to a friend this weekend I remarked that I sometimes wish I could remember how it really felt to be ...... fill in the blank with an age. Following through on those old journals or diaries might have given me the insight I wished for. I kind of doubt it, though. Those efforts were more like calendar entries than a record of my feelings. To be honest, I doubt I will ever record my deepest feelings.

Here are some photos to catch you up on a few feelings, though...

Grammy Love

Compassion

Relief... Melanoma In Situ, Stage 0

Fun

Confusion?

Smile-worthy

Wasn't that me just yesterday?


Visiting the Past - Cabo Rojo, PR

Pride - Flowers Arranged for a Wedding

Grammy's Heart Has Melted

Feeling the Love

Invitation to Peace


No comments: